The VFX Line Producer will liaise with all aspects of the production and working closely with and on behalf of the VFX Producer to help strategise and implement tasks and targets crucial to the delivery of the project, on time and on budget.
- Work with the Producer, Leads and supervisors to create, implement and run the schedule, track and manage the workflow throughout the department and meet internal and external deadlines
- Oversee Coordinators and ensure the good Organisation of dailies, rounds and meetings and the taking of notes and follow up information
- Ensuing Shotgun is kept up to date with notes and critical information
- Communicate information quickly and succinctly to crew and other departments in person and not simply via e-mail
- Anticipate and communicate issues to the Producer and Supervisor in order to resolve issues quickly
- Take responsibility of knowing the details of the schedule and advising the coordinators accordingly
- Oversee the execution of client deliveries for all temps and finals
- Manage resources and communicate coherently with other support departments
- Help maintain a positive, upbeat and professional project
- Be proactive and solution-orientated
To apply please fill out an application form by clicking here.