Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely) and has ambitious and exciting plans to grow its business.
Our newly established Unreal team is looking for an experienced Generalist/Artist to become part of the team, producing work of the calibre that Milk is recognised for.
- Ingest/Create 3D assets into Unreal.
- Ingest animated character assets
- Create camera animation and manage sequencers.
- Able to create standard materials in Unreal.
- Create or modify Particle FX system in Unreal.
- Create and set dressing environment level
- Able to create lighting setup and familiar with Movie Render Queue.
- A good knowledge of Unreal, alongside Houdini and Maya.
- Texturing software like Substance Painter.
- Modelling software like Zbrush.
- A good understanding of the entire visual effects process.
- Game industry or virtual production experience as an environment or cinematic artist.
- A problem solver, adaptable and willing to learn and test new things
- Fantastic interpersonal and communication skills that help you contribute across the team and different departments
Nice to Have
- Experience with VR/AR/XR authoring in Unreal.
- Experience with Python
- Passionate about creating exceptional VFX for TV and film
- Team spirit and go getter attitude
- Must enjoy the occasional laugh during the hectic stressful times and enjoy sharing a good meme or three.
Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely). We create innovative and complex sequences for high-end episodic television and feature films specialising in FX, creatures and environment.
We have a friendly team, offering a collaborative and inclusive working environment; Milk has employees who have been here since we launched eight years ago because of our excellent working environment, and the fantastic work that we have produced. It’s a great mix of creative and technical people, and that makes it an engaging environment to both work and grow in. We are ambitious and have exciting plans to grow our business.
Interested? Please fill out an application form by clicking here and we’ll be in touch.