Job Title: Roto Prep Artist
We are looking for an experienced Roto Prep artist to become part of the team, producing work of the calibre that Milk is recognised for.
- Generating articulate roto mattes using animation and tracking techniques.
- Painting, clean plating, rig removals and clean-up.
- Marker removals, production and cosmetic fixes.
- Retiming or transforming footage to match client references.
- Basic split screen composites and precomps.
- Troubleshooting to solve creative and technical issues.
- Working well in a team environment and taking direction from Compositor and Supervisor.
- Maintain or exceed a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high-quality work.
- Excellent rotoscoping skills.
- Experience using trackers and 3D cameras in roto and paint workflows.
- Excellent painting skills using frame by frame and procedural workflows.
- Great work ethic and positive attitude.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Good knowledge of Nuke.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and take advice and constructive criticism.
- To be able to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Reliable, with good time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A demonstrable commitment to creative collaboration within a team and with other departments.
- Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills.
- Shotgrid experience desirable