The VFX Coordinator works closely with and on behalf of the VFX Producer and Line Producer to help implement critical delivery targets that are essential to the delivery of a project on budget and on time.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage the flow of communication from Supervisors and leads to all other departments
- Run dailies sessions, rounds and meetings, following up on information and taking detailed notes to be documented and maintained in Shotgun
- Anticipating and communicating issues that arise to the supervisors and Line Producers
- Document, manage and review progress from artists at each stage of the shot pipeline
- Accurately communicating changes to schedule and delivery targets to artists and ensuring that current priorities are in line with the Line Producers scheduled delivery expectations
- Overseeing client deliveries for all temps and finals
- Being positive and solution-orientated to maintain an upbeat and friendly working environment that underpins Milk’s core company values
- Highly motivated
- Excellent organizational skills
- First-class written and verbal communication skills
- Strong ability to prioritize conflicting tasks
- Experience in a fast-paced working environment
- Able to work effectively as part of a team and on your own
- Strong understanding of VFX Workflows and pipeline
- Highly confident in speaking to new people and rallying a team
- Shotgun experience desirable
Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK.
To apply, please fill out an application form by clicking here.