We are seeking to recruit a passionate Render Pipeline TD to join our software team. You will work closely with the look development and lighting teams to make sure the workflows are as efficient as possible and to help shows deliver on time.
Your responsibilities will include:
* everyday support for the lighting/lookdev departments
* optimising the lighting and rendering workflows
* testing new releases of lighting and rendering tools from the R&D team
* testing new releases of Maya and Arnold
* writing shaders as required for the shows
* 3+ years of experience
* Python programming skills
* Knowledge of Maya and its API
* Understanding of modern renderers: path tracing, brdf, sampling, …
* Shader Writing experience
Nice to have:
* Experience with Arnold renderer
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like more details, then please send your CV’s to email@example.com
and we’ll be in touch!