Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely) and we have ambitious and exciting plans to grow our business.
We are looking for an experienced Mid-Senior level Roto Prep artist to become part of the team, producing work of the calibre that Milk is recognised for.
- Generating articulate roto mattes using animation and tracking techniques.
- Painting, clean plating, rig removals and clean-up.
- Marker removals, production and cosmetic fixes.
- Retiming or transforming footage to match client references.
- Basic split screen composites and precomps.
- Troubleshooting to solve creative and technical issues.
- Working well in a team environment and taking direction from Compositor and Supervisor.
- Maintain or exceed a consistent level of productivity while meeting deadlines and producing high-quality work.
- Excellent rotoscoping skills.
- Experience using trackers and 3D cameras in roto and paint workflows.
- Excellent painting skills using frame by frame and procedural workflows.
- Great work ethic and positive attitude.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Good knowledge of Nuke.
- Excellent communication and organisation skills.
- The ability to manage multiple tasks and take advice and constructive criticism.
- To be able to troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Reliable, with good time keeping and the ability to meet deadlines.
- A demonstrable commitment to creative collaboration within a team and with other departments.
- Adaptability and the willingness to learn new processes and technical skills.
- Shotgun experience desirable.
- Must have a strong passion for good coffee / tea
- Enjoys chats about films/television/games/music
- Owning a cute pet isn’t a must but would definitely help.
- Must enjoy the occasional laugh during the hectic stressful times and enjoy sharing a good meme or three.
Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely). We create innovative and complex sequences for high-end episodic television and feature films specialising in FX, creatures and environment.
We have a friendly team, offering a collaborative and inclusive working environment; Milk has employees who have been here since we launched eight years ago because of our excellent working environment, and the fantastic work that we have produced. It’s a great mix of creative and technical people, and that makes it an engaging environment to both work and grow in. We are ambitious and have exciting plans to grow our business.
Interested? Please fill out an application form by clicking here. and we’ll be in touch.