Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely) and has ambitious and exciting plans to grow its business.
The main responsibilities of this position are providing support to the Chairman/CEO’s office with organisation, scheduling, correspondence, and meetings.
- Being master of diaries, including organising and scheduling meetings/calls.
- Prepare meeting agendas, perform research for meetings, and take minutes during meetings.
- Assisting with writing/editing proposals, timetables, presentations, notes
- Perform reception duties such as answering phones where necessary.
- Book business travel arrangements, including flights, transportation, and accommodation for senior management and other staff members.
- Liaise with clients and business guests.
- Maintain electronic filing system, ensuring processes and software are up to date and in working order.
- Manage projects and follow-up with team members where required.
- Maintain a strong working relationship with other relevant departments.
- Liaise with other staff members on behalf of senior management.
- Prepare and deliver monthly reports.
- At least 2 years previous EA experience.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Attention to detail and good eye for formatting/visuals
- Calm, be super organised, resourceful and proactive
- Tech savvy and be great on Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, Word, Googledrive etc and up to date with Apple products and systems.
- A self-starter with high levels of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organized and pro-active
- A collaborative teamworking style
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- Integrity, a sense of discretion and respecting confidentiality
- Analytical, logical and methodical in your approach
- A positive, can-do attitude.
Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely). We create innovative and complex sequences for high-end episodic television and feature films specialising in FX, creatures and environment.
We have a friendly team, offering a collaborative and inclusive working environment; Milk has employees who have been here since we launched eight years ago because of our excellent working environment, and the fantastic work that we have produced. It’s a great mix of creative and technical people, and that makes it an engaging environment to both work and grow in. We are ambitious and have exciting plans to grow our business.
The Chairman and CEO have worked throughout their careers with excellent EAs. They have a collaborative approach, seeing the EA as a core part of the team. They both recognise the importance in investing in the relationship to ensure that the EA is on-boarded effectively. Investing in co-designing an effective working relationship at the outset will be part of the process.