The VFX Editor will work closely with Production and all VFX staff and is responsible for overseeing all the visual effects in and out of the facility. This position will report to the Head of Production.
- Running internal and client screening review sessions
- Work closely with Production and VFX teams to ensure shots are being delivered to the best standard and are meeting deadlines
- Responsible for creating various reels
- Provide submission QuickTime’s for client reviews and Production
- Update and maintain all editorial data
- Manage internal edits of shots
- Process client material as and when required
Desirable knowledge and skills:
- Editing skills (We use Baselight, though experience with Premiere Pro, Avid, FCP also helpful)
- Experience with shot tracking software (Shotgun, Ftrack)
- Knowledge of Di softwares, (Baselight, Nucoda)
- Experience with Data IO (Filezilla ftp, aspera)
To apply, please fill out an application form by clicking here.