Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely) and we have ambitious and exciting plans to grow our business.
- A minimum of 5 years experiences required in visual effects.
- Thorough understanding of techniques and technologies related to CG rendering and look development
- Demo reel demonstrating artistic and technical ability in Lighting & Look Dev
- Hair & Fur experience beneficial.
- Live action feature film experience required
- Computer programming skills an advantage
- Experience working with Maya and Arnold 5
- Sound understanding of production pipelines
You can apply by clicking here.
Candidates need to be eligible to work in the UK
- Must have a strong passion for good coffee / tea
- Enjoys occasional chats about films/television/games/music
- Owning a cute pet isn’t a must but would definitely help.
- Must enjoy the occasional laugh during the hectic stressful times and enjoy sharing a good meme or three.
Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely). We create innovative and complex sequences for high-end episodic television and feature films specialising in FX, creatures and environment.
We have a friendly team, offering a collaborative and inclusive working environment; Milk has employees who have been here since we launched eight years ago because of our excellent working environment, and the fantastic work that we have produced. It’s a great mix of creative and technical people, and that makes it an engaging environment to both work and grow in. We are ambitious and have exciting plans to grow our business.