We are seeking to recruit a passionate software developer with a strong interest in Visual Effects / Computer Graphics to join our software department. You will work closely with the Compositing department, and you will be responsible for writing and supporting tools, scripts and gizmos that will help speed up the 2d workflow.
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 4+ years of experience
- Strong Python programming skills
- Knowledge of Nuke and its API
- Experience using Linux or any Unix variant
- Good software practices: revision control, well documented code, modular designs
- Plus: Experience with Shotgun and its API
- Plus: Any experience contributing to Open Source projects
To apply, please fill out an application form by clicking here.