The position will provide helpdesk support for up to 250 people, in a fast-paced office working closely with management, other department heads, in-house producers and artists in order to resolve technical issues in a timely and efficient manner. This position will report to the Head of Systems.
- Helpdesk Support: Responding to, researching, and troubleshooting user problems and questions.
- Maintain workstation install images and prep workstations for staff & freelance employees
- Network and server monitoring (ELK stack)
- Act as a main point of contact to offer technical support to all employees in our two offices (London, Cardiff)
- Manage and support peripheral user systems (wi-fi, printers, intranet website, renderfarm, etc.).
- Monitor and maintain server backup systems.
- Organize systems workspace, hardware, software, and maintain systems inventory.
- Coordinate outside service and support when needed.
- Be available for after hours and on call support.
- Minimum 5 years in a systems administration role
- Strong OS X and Windows support & configuration skills.
- Experience with Foreman and Ansible
- A knowledge of AWS/GCP concepts and workflows
- Strong ability to troubleshoot technical issues.
- Experience with Deadline
- A working knowledge of scripting languages such as BASH and Python
- Experience using or supporting a VFX pipeline including, Nuke, Maya, Houdini, Nucoda.
- Familiar with Linux.
- Familiar with Microsoft Active Directory.
To apply, please fill out an application form by clicking here.