Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely) and has ambitious and exciting plans to grow its business.
This role reports to the HR Director, the ideal candidate will have proven experience in sourcing candidates of all levels for various disciplines within the visual effects industry and an outside-the-box approach to attract the best talent.
- Sources and generates leads for open positions by utilizing and maintaining applicant database, social media platforms, job boards etc.
- Maintains a searchable record of candidates, interviews, and hiring outcomes in anticipation of future hiring needs
- Generates weekly reports for HR Director on the status of the recruitment pipeline and helps identify areas for improvement.
- Liaises with Department Heads to draft and update job descriptions to ensure accurate representation of current needs
- Manages the recruitment pipeline from screening, reviews, reference checks and hires
- Keeps the HR Advisor up to date with new hires
- Minimum two years of high-volume recruitment, preferably in the VFX industry.
- Knowledge and/or previous work experience in the VFX, preferably in a recruiting or human resources role
- Self-motivated, highly organized and team-oriented
- Detail-oriented and strong communicator, both verbal and written.
- Initiative to go beyond established frameworks to find creative solutions to overcome challenges.
- A self-starter with high levels of initiative and resourcefulness.
- Smart, and detail-oriented
- Organized and pro-active collaborative teamworking style analytical, logical and methodical in your approach
- A positive, can-do attitude.
Milk is an award winning, independent visual effects studio based in London (and remotely). We create innovative and complex sequences for high-end episodic television and feature films specialising in FX, creatures and environment.
We have a friendly team, offering a collaborative and inclusive working environment; Milk has employees who have been here since we launched eight years ago because of our excellent working environment, and the fantastic work that we have produced. It’s a great mix of creative and technical people, and that makes it an engaging environment to both work and grow in. We are ambitious and have exciting plans to grow our business.
Interested? Please fill out an application form by clicking here. and we’ll be in touch.